lunedì 5 maggio 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we're reading and our goals for the week.


What I Read Last Week...


Lord Edgware Dies by Agatha Christie

                                                         

Murder in Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie









 What I'm Reading Now...

Every Day
 by David Levithan


The Night Circus
 by Erin Morgestern



What I Hope To Read This Week...

Welcome to the World, Baby Girl! by Fannie Flagg




Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote




















4 commenti:

  1. I hope you're enjoying your current reads this week, and that you have better luck with Breakfast at Tiffany's than I did. I just didn't like it.
    Have a great reading week!
    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New Bloglovin' follower

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks!
      I'm halfway through the book and I don't like it

      Elimina
  2. The Night Circus is a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...