lunedì 11 gennaio 2016

Little House Read-Along! 2016


This read-along is hosted by Bex at An Armchair by the Sea and Lynn at Smoke and Mirrors
When I was a child I've seen every episode of the TV series but I've never read the books, or rather did not even know existed. I recently have read a book about Laura and her books and since then I've wanted so much read them. This read along is the perfect opportunity.

The reading schedule is as follows:

January - Little House in the Big Woods
February - Little House on the Prairie
March - Farmer Boy
April - On the Banks of Plum Creek
May - By the Shores of Silver Lake
June - The Long Winter
July - Little Town on the Prairie 
August - These Happy Golden Years
September - The First Four Years
October - On the Way Home
November - West from Home 
December - Pioneer Girl/ A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert (we are going to read one each of these and then both if we have time. You are welcome to choose either one or any other book related to Laura Ingalls Wilder)

1 commento:

  1. So happy to have you join us! I've also never read the series,it's exciting. I hope you enjoy them!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...